Σάββατο 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

 (Note- how I review a book:
-1 star: I don't recommend it, boring , without interest, maybe I didn't even finish it.
-2 stars: Hot and cold, I kinda liked it , I finished just to see the ending.

-3 stars: It was ok, 'till something alter my opinion to the worst.
-4 stars: Very interesting book, liked the plot and the characters, caught my breath, really liked it, I gave it 4 stars because I missed this "something" that would make it my favorite book. (or one of my favorites.)
-5 stars: AMAZING, AMAZING,AMAZING, I'LL RE-READ IT, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, FAVORITE-SHELF )

5 CRYSTAL CLEAR STARS!!!!!!!!

SUCH AN EPIC ENDING FOR THE EPIC SERIES

This book kept me on edge.! I was so sad about Puck , when he shouted at Ash about Meghan, and in this particular moment I understood that maybe Puck loves her truly! And Ash..... such a tortured soul! I mean, he thought that Ariella was dead- she won't! He made all this way to the End of the World for Meghan, he gave up he's ice- fairy nature for her , to earn a soul! Wow! I really need a fifth book! Is Ash really a human? Or he's immortal and can handle glamour as well as before he gave up his true nature? What about Puck? Will he ever be peaceful and forgive hiself for waiting so long? What favor will Grimalkin collect from Ash? So many questions! So many feelings! I love this series so much! I was crying before I realized it in the ending..! Omigod these words:"Where have you come from , traveler?"
"I have come from the End of the World," said a quiet voice that made my heart stop beating. "From the River of Dreams, through the gauntlet and the Briars and the Deep Wyld, in order to stand before you today. I have but one request, to take my place at your side. To resume my duty as your knight, and to protect you and your kingdom for as long as I draw breath." He raised his head and pushed back the hood, and a gasp went around the throne room." I am still yours my queen," Ash said , looking me straight in the eye." If you'll have me."


How can you forget such words? And of course Grimalkin.. The last scene, it was the perfect ending scene! Thanks Julie Kagawa for this amazing fairy trip! Keep writing!

P.S: Think about a fifth book from the side of Meghan this time. Or from Puck's. I would enjoy it, just like the others!You know how to create sceneries and characters that will break our hearts ! You know how a book can take your breath away from the first sentence! Thank you.!


Everybody must read this series! Vivid pictures, great narration, so much history, characters who changes through years; are what complete these books. It's a series that gets better with each book!
Full of adventure, humour and emotions ,the "Iron fey" is a true fairytale which will capture your soul and mind!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου