Σάββατο 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

 

3 STARS- THE LAST PAGES ALTERED MY OPINION , EXPECTING A THRILLING SEQUEL!

 

The funny thing about this book was that I actually started fell in love with it after Pressina's curse for her daughters. Before that, I was like "Ok, a good story about fairies, not impressed." But, this is a promising book with a more promising ending. Actually, the ending was unfinished. This way, I really want to read the sequel; I'm curious for what happens next.
First of all, thanks to "Lovers of Paranormal- read2review it programme" for sending me this ebook. Garrett created a magical novel, with vivid and beautiful pictures,a capturing narration and interesting characters. As a matter of fact, it reminded me of a fairytale. I'll read it to my little sister and to my children! It's the ideal book for a light afternoon reading. I enjoyed Melia, Melusine and Plantine and of course Ohloh , the prince on the white horse:) Elynus and Pressina were the tragic figures of the story. A love condemmed to die.
What is more, I believe we have a lot to see from this series , I expect a thrilling sequel! This reading put me back in my childhood , when I thought everything was made from fairydust;) Thanks for this fascinating trip Heidi Garrett!

P.S: I told you I'm expecting an exciting sequel! I want to live inside a fairytale again..!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου