Σάββατο 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

(Note- how I review a book:
-1 star: I don't recommend it, boring , without interest, maybe I didn't even finish it.

-2 stars: Hot and cold, I kinda liked it , I finished just to see the ending.
-3 stars: It was ok, 'till something alter my opinion to the worst.
-4 stars: Very interesting book, liked the plot and the characters, caught my breath, really liked it, I gave it 4 stars because I missed this "something" that would make it my favorite book. (or one of my favorites.)
-5 stars: AMAZING, AMAZING,AMAZING, I'LL RE-READ IT, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, FAVORITE-SHELF )

 

5 stars!!!!!!

A MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY: PLEASE READ THIS SERIES FOR THE FINAL BOOK.

Oh my god. And again. Oh my god. Stephenie did her best and the result was this book.  I enjoyed the others also, but this book..! Was UNBELIEVABLE! It kept me on edge and I finally saw Edward's real character.! At first I was so sad about Jacob , he was through a lot of pain, but I realised that his imprint saved him for good.! How caring was he with Renesmee! And Renesmee , so cute and adorable.! Basically , I loved and I mean I ADORED Bellas's first impressions as a newborn- the descriptions were just perfect! I enjoyed Jacob's side too ! Well, I was thinking that this series would be more interesting if each book was told from a different angle.! I mean the first one , from Edward's angle, the second one from Bella's, the third one from Jacob's etc.!
 
It was en epic finale .! Thank you Stephenie for this amazing fantasy trip..!


A story full of twists and emotions, great character bulding, dynamic narration, it kept me on edge! basically, it took my breath away!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου