Πέμπτη 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012


3 STARS- WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL!

So, three stars. This book was interesting but I think the sequel will be much much more promising and thrilling.
For starters, thanks "Lovers of paranormal- read2review it programme" for sending me this e-book copy.
So,here we are, with a twist in the classic Antichrist-Devil's son thing, an idea with its pros and cons. Nathan is a sixteen-year old teenager, having no idea that he's the Antichrist. But, this Antichrist isn't the heartless, cunning, killer , Satan's son, who'll lead the humankind in the end. This Antichrist is the Uniter (according to the book) , the one and truly savior for humanity. So, Nathan tries to understand his new powers and his fate. His best friends Shayla and Cheeseman are his protectors (or keepers) who love him and take care of him. Mr. Jerico (his real dad) is a keeper too, who I think is a leading character in the story.
The setting and the story were well-formed , the characters funny and smart and the writing simple. This book wasn't boring but it didn't thrilled me so much. Maybe it was too YA for my taste. The plot was very simple and I believe the story was flat. But, I think the next books will be a surprise. We will watch Nathan transforms into the true Antichrist and maybe the apocalypse (?) . This twist in the infamous Antichrist's story was something new but I hoped for some religious stuff and info. In my opinion, when your story is about religion , you should keep it in this line.
I'll read the next books and I have a feeling I'll rate them with 4 or 5 stars. I need to see a more complicated plot and mysterious characters, not a bunch of kids in highschool.

P.S: Moving in another state was the best ending for this book. Now, the tue story begins!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου