Σάββατο 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012



(Note- how I review a book:
-1 star: I don't recommend it, boring , without interest, maybe I didn't even finish it.
-2 stars: Hot and cold, I kinda liked it , I finished just to see the ending.
-3 stars: It was ok, 'till something alter my opinion to the worst.
-4 stars: Very interesting book, liked the plot and the characters, caught my breath, really liked it, I gave it 4 stars because I missed this "something" that would make it my favorite book. (or one of my favorites.)
-5 stars: AMAZING, AMAZING,AMAZING, I'LL RE-READ IT, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, FAVORITE-SHELF )


3 stars and I don't regret it!

Read also my review in goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/272268557

Well, I must say I don't know if I should read Rapture. I mean, I hoped this book was a 5-stars-reading but I guess I was wrong. First of all, the things I liked:
a) The book was like a historical movie. Luce's journey to the past was the thing that kept me reading this book and not tossing it away. I learned Luce's and Daniel's characters in a different way and I understood the meaning of their love. Questions like: "Is Daniel really in love with her?" "What's wrong about their cursed love?" were solved and I totally appreciated that! I think this book solved many questions than giving us something new.
b) I was stunned by the real reason of Cam's turning to dark side. I felt sorry for him and I really hope he'll find his soulmate in the last book.
c) Again, Lauren's writing was fascinating. She created beautiful sceneries and interesting stories. Luce's past lives kept me on edge.
 The things I didn't like at all:
a) Everything was good, until Bill turned out to be the Devil. I mean, seriously? Of all the things he could be, you chose the Devil? I was so disappointed and my whole opinion changed about this book after this revelation. I just don't think it "fits" this book a war between Hell and Paradise.  I think it's "lame" watching a story about a boy and a girl turning out to be a battle between God and Lucifer. I don't how else to put it. I am so sad; I really had high hopes about this one.
b) The ending was the top of the iceberg. I didn't fancy it , at all. It was just like i said before: "lame" and "random".

Overall:
I'm going to read the final book because I must finish what I started. I really hope (from the depts of my soul) the finale would be what the book needs. This series deserves an epic finale.





 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου