Σάββατο 13 Οκτωβρίου 2012

So, I'd like to make something clear.. Some of you might think why I named my blog "Once upon a December". Of course my favorite fairytale is Anastasia's and Dima's (you know the animation)  in which Anya happens to be a real historical figure , the daughter of Nikolai Romanov. Anyway, there's a song in this movie called "Once upon a December" which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is the first and the main reason. What's more, I was born on December and it's also my favorite month and season (winter aaaugh! I love it ) along with Halloween , but anyway...:P Finally, I really hope I could travel to Russia someday, I like the culture and the language (I'm taking up Russian btw) and you know... It's one of my dreams-to-come-true-list:P So, I guess I'm over. You got bored reading this , I know!

I just wanted to tell you!



Aaaugh!!!!! I love you, Dima!!!!!!

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου