Πέμπτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2012

5 STARS- DESERVED IT-FAVORITE SERIES-READ THIS DAMN BOOK-PERFECT YA!!!


L.J Smith is one of my favorite YA authors. She proved it again with the Secret Circle series. I believe the VD are nothing compare to the SC.

Well, let me start with the final It had EVERYTHING: suspence, terror, romance (well I wanted dome more between Adam and Cassie:P), emotions... The writing was as always stimulating, the atmosphere magical and mythical. I felt like being in the Middle Times!

The characters were again amazing- so much emotions from Cassie and Adam, but I really fell for Nick, too!- Diana was sweet , caring and selfless, Faye as always dangerous but smart... I really enjoyed this book, I was gasping for some air while I was DEVOURING this book. You heard me...I DEVOURED IT!

The series are worth reading. It's like watching a freaking tv-serie! (No, I won't comment for the tv-series, there's NOTHING alike these books) It's definetely a MUST on your library!


Some drawbacks now: I think L.J Smith's books (VD and SC) are too YA for me. She targets in sixteen year-old. For example, I wanted more romance and more pages...:P LOL! Also, I'd love if she wrote more about their inner world.. It was just something I missed.

I vote for a new novel!!! Something more!! NOT from a ghost author, though! Finally, I believe Diana was too good... I don't know if I'd left my boyfriend (for years) to a new girl... :/

Overall, read this series!!!! Forget about the tv-series it's the product of the next book of a ghost author.

Just TAKE THE BOOKS and forget about the show!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου