Παρασκευή 5 Οκτωβρίου 2012



3 STARS- INTERESTING AND FUNNY , WITHOUT SO MANY TWISTS , SOME SCENES REMINDED ME OF TWILIGHT.

 

First things first: A bunch of thanks to Tate Jackson for sending me an ebook copy:) Thanks for considering me:D

This is the kind of book you either hate or love. There were these moments which I didn't want to finish it, when there were these other moments which I was anxious for the story.

I was a little disappointed because the edition was poor and I sometimes observed language mistakes as well as expression difficulties. All these were disturbing; I found myself really impatient to finish this book.

But (there's always a BIG BUT) the story and the characters were funny, sarcastic and interesting. I loved Richard and Leso (ok, hot guys too) and I really-really-really fell in love with Beck and Richard as a couple. They were always fighting but they were made for each other. Literaly. This story reminded me a lot of Twilight, some scenes were the same but I liked the "originality" of this book; a time travel to save her family.

What is more, this book was based on dialogues, something we don't see much often. We all know paranormal novels are "wordy" and very descriptive (something I HATE:/) However, this novel took me (again) by surprise! You got more for the characters and their feelings from what they say than what they think. This was a pleasant surprise (I admit it I missed at times some descriptions) but I liked it.

The plot was good , without so many twists but the time-travelling kept me on edge. Unfortunately, I wasn't so anxious or nervous for this book while I was reading it but I enjoyed it. If you're into paranormal-vampire novels, if you're carving for loads of humour and laugh and if you're a Twilight-er , GO FOR THIS BOOK!

Overall, it was a fun and an entertaining reading with a flat but interesting story and characters. I'm expecting the sequel will be much more thrilling and breathtaking.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου