Παρασκευή 5 Οκτωβρίου 2012

4 STARS- YA READING (OKAY TOO YA) BUT FELL IN LOVE WITH THE ATMOSPHERE AND THE CHARACTERS!


I'm guilty! I didn't know for this book until the series! ( forgive me lord) So, I decided to read the first book and again the same as the "Vampire Diaries" IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THE SERIES! MUCH BETTER! But, I'm not here to talk about the series , I'm here to review the book.

Once again, I fell in love with Smith's writing. I strongly believe she's the best YA writer. "The Secret Circle" is so much better than "The Vampire Diaries"! Okay, here it goes.!

The characters were well-formed, completed, interesting and just like any teenager, some were bullies (like Faye) and some the high-school queens (like Diana). It was like watching a movie and this is one of the reasons I love L.J Smith's books.

The story was vivid, breathtaking and with some twists. Here we are, with a well-written book, excellent grammar and vocabulary, the story "was talking by itself". Every chapter sent shivers down my spine; I was anxious for the ending, I kept reading it until dawn.

The ending... uhhhhhh! I think this first book should be longer! But, this is why there's a second and a third and fourth book... etc:P

Anyways, maybe it was too YA for me but I'm going to read the next books and I have a feeling they will get their 5 stars.!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου