Δευτέρα 1 Οκτωβρίου 2012

4.5 STARS- SOMETHING SO EMOTIONAL TOUCHED MY SOUL!

What happens when you're the girl next door, have the perfect relationship and the security you've always wanted until you find a passionate and fiery rock singer, who gives you the thrill and fire of a thrilling adventure? Kiera, had it all. A loving and caring Aussie boyfriend, Denny, who she's staying with him , a scholarship and a job in a club, new house and a new life. And of course a new roomate. Kellan. The rock singer who stole her heart.

This book was an emotional rollercoaster. Love, care, happiness, lust, passion, thrill, guilt, regret, depression, sadness.... I found myself breathing and living into this book, shouting at Kiera, feeling my heart acking when she was hurting for Kellan. This book is a journey of emotions and thoughts, it made me think about me. What would I do if I was in her shoes? If I had fallen in love and found my soulmate when I was already in a relationship.

After my personal thoughts... Let's review it!

THE WRITING

We have a strong writing and an exciting and easy narration. I loved the pace of this book, it explained everything without too much words. We get an insight into Kiera's feelings, but that doesn't mean we don't see and understand Denny's or Kellan's. You'll feel the urge to continue reading it , you'll want to know what's next and I blame it all on the writing.

THE CHARACTERS

Interesting and completed, each one with a different character. They seem to know what to expect and what to ask from life. But, as we all know, good things happen unexpectedly:) Kiera is a lot like me, shy and smart, but she's insecure and afraid of showing her true feelings to Kellan and leave from the safety of Denny's arms. Kellan, on the other hand, is passionate and sexy, a bad boy really; until he meets Kiera. Then, everything changes. Denny is the most sweet boy I've ever read in a book, caring and loving and innocent and naive.... I loved his accent! (I'm an Aussie too, so I have a thing about these accents)

THE PLOT

Again, we have a completed story full of passion, drama, romance, dilemmas. Kiera and Kellan made it through but they had to broke apart several times or deny their feelings for each other. This book keeps you on edge and creates this atmosphere... I can't find words to describe it!


I really don't have something else to say. You should read it and trust me- you won't have words either. Your emotions will be enough!

P.S Kellan is a hottie:) Denny is a cutie:) Kiera is selfish- fortunately she understood it:)

 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου