Σάββατο 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2012



Howdie parterns!!!

 

Brrrr! It's cold outside..!!! Christmas is coming!!! What's on your agenda..?? Me, CLASSIC, family time;) As you can see in my blog, I finished Todd Russell's "Fresh Flesh", a very different and unique book.

 

I've got some news for you! Finally, I got a copy of the first book in the Dwellers Series by David Estes! These books, were voted as the NUMBER ONE BOOKS, which are similar to the Hunger Games..!! Go me!!



What's more, Heidi Garrett , author of Nandana's Mark, came in contact with me and sent me a copy of the revised edition of Nandana's Mark and the second book in the series, the Flower of Isbelline..!!


(nandana's mark revised cover)

 
 



Aren't the covers , gorgeous...???

 

If someone wants an ebook he can't find, contact me and I can help you.!!!

 

soph_nicole_312@yahoo.gr

 

Merry Christmas..!!!







 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου